Thursday 5 June 2014

Top 5




Hey guys I apologise in advance for the short post today been a bit busy with work and daddy duties.

This is my top 5 games of all time

5) Final Fantasy 7
 My first venture into JRPG's. The story was told well and that heart wrenching twist was one that I never expected.

4) Grand Theft Auto 5
After number 4 I was done with this series. It just seemed to be so boring and samey. Then GTAV dropped and I was pulled back into the life of virtual crime. The new addition of multiple characters to play as was a good one. But the best addition was the fact that they made it fun again and the online mode is one of the best online games I've played in a very long time.

3) The Walking Dead Season 1
This point and click adventure has probably the best story ever told in a video game. Rich characters and a well executed plot made this my game of the year when it came out.

2) Batman: Arkham City
This should be called "The Batman Simulator" because that is exactly what it is. If you just want to glide around Gotham and stop crime then that's what you can do. There are a lot of side missions that introduce you some lesser known villains from the Dark Knights expansive rogues gallery and really fun to play.

1) Metal Gear Solid
When this game came out I wasn't aware of its history on the NES, so the idea of stealth in a game was a whole new concept to me and it was  concept I fell in love with straight away. This game also has some of the best boss battles ever. The game kept you on your toes and would make you think outside the box with things like, fighting Mantis with the controller in the other port and looking for Meryl's codec number on the CD case. Pure genius. This game created the stealth genre and now there is not a game I can think of that doesn't have at least one stealth section. Take a bow Snake, you are number 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be nice!